Your first year of law school can be an unsure, trying time – unless you go in prepared. This charming and comprehensive book will guide you through the experience of being a â1 Lâ student.
- Valuable personal accounts from 2L and 3L law students and law school professors.
- Advice and strategies for how to embark on a successful, well-rounded first year.
- Starting off on the right foot
- Planning and prioritizing
- Dealing with the first-year course load
- Building relationships with fellow students and professors
- Coping with challenges
- Keeping your energy up (and stress down)
- Preparing for exams
- Finding the right summer job or internship